SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

'Lying in a manger'...Share your Nativity Christmas Decor

jeannespines
15 years ago

Bright said, "As far as decorations I have moved to nativities and angels to celebrate what it is really about." So I am starting this post to share your nativity Christmas decor...the true meaning of Christmas. Jeanne S.

This is my little children nativity set...gift from parents years ago when they were Winter Texans & visited Mexico often...it sits on high chair tray with my baby girl doll:

{{gwi:200401}}

Gold/White ceramic Nativity set from Mexico also... had it for some years...my Mom & Dad would bring back different sets each yr...each GC got a set:

{{gwi:200402}}

Soapstone (?) nativity in a glass box...I love this set...also from Mexico...Christmas gift from parents:

{{gwi:200403}}

Old plastic/dimestone nativity scene...from my DH's parents' estate sale...sits by the tinsel tree...the triangle box I think was a plant holder...I bought at GS many yrs ago:

{{gwi:200404}}

And, last of all, in the mid-70's I got to take "ceramics"...a real treat to get away from work and kids and an evening on my own with a friend once a month...I made this Mary,Joseph, and baby Jesus...you've probably seen this cast in many places: {{gwi:200405}}

May the spirit of Christmas fill your days & may you find peace in the new year. Jeanne S.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH