SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ltgf

magical garden visitor

cait1
14 years ago

As you know, I'm renovating my kitchen. Everything's been pulled out and we're now eating TV dinners or using a camping stove to cook on.

Today I decided to make something for dinner while it was still light using the camping stove that we could re-heat later on in the microwave. We usually eat at 7:30 - partly because we go to bed so darned late.

So me and DH are on the verandah and I'm gabbing away (nothing new or magical about that, right? HA!) and watching the pot (made tuna casserole) and I sit down while I wait for the food to cook.

I had been weeding around the new ponds which are becoming very neglected now that I'm working in the house. But it was so beautiful out today, Spring Fever had struck me and the weather, and I couldn't stay inside. I think we all know that one!

As I'm sitting there, I turn to look at the ponds, actually feeling rather disappointed that I hadn't done as much as I had hoped I would have. And then my eyes catch sight of....

I don't know!

Is it a fairy?

or a young Gnome since what or WHO was laughing at me from the area that will be my new Gnome Garden?

I'll let you decide....

(PS I was going to put this on the 'conversations' side, but since so many here create fairy gardens, myself included, I thought it appropriate to show this 'fairy' that I didn't even have to make! Oh, and I tried to get closer to 'him/her' but when I did he/she disappeared from view!)

{{gwi:188633}}

ENJOY!!

Cait

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus