SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

shopping fun!

Purplemoon
14 years ago

I really needed some shopping, haven't been in a while and I've been really dragging around here. Too hot to be outside, day or night. On Sat. I had to run an errand and it happened to be by a Goodwill I rarely go to. Then I discovered it was HALF OFF Day. Wooo Hooo. I found some neat stuff and spent too much of course. (half off doesn't help when you buy twice as much. LOL). I found 3 heavy (marble) pillar candle holders, in different sizes. TOTEM coming I think.

I found a big, heavy, blue ashtray. Not cobalt but the same blue as the little Bluebird I got in the Junk Train from Tenderlee. I'm going to make a butterfly bath I think...ashtray is not deep enough for birds. But the little bluebird will look neat in it! I found some iron candle holders, and misc. other things. I was especially ecstatic with some Holiday finds tho! A huge white turkey platter in excellent condition. Its beautiful. Then a Nutcracker on a rocking horse, and a St Patrick's Nutcracker. (I have a collection of them). These were all in new condition! I got great buys on everything and was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Till I got home to take photos. I dropped my camera and broke it. Nooooooooooo!

I LOVE my camera, its part of me!! Y'all know how I am about photos! I was so upset. A new one is out of the question. But I checked on Amazon and found a used one that is supposed to be in good condition, and affordable.

It should come later this week and I'll hopefully get photos then.

Meanwhile, today I went in the new Ross that just opened last week 2 miles from me. They have the neatest BIG metal butterflies, in several sizes. From big to Huge! I didn't get one because I spotted a tall, skinny, funky metal Rooster and he was calling my name. LOL.

Sorry no photos for now, but I just had to share my happy moments with you.

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)