SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Re : my post - what I wanted to do - LOOK!

toomuchglass
14 years ago

I bumped up my post about something I've been wanting to do for years ...... If this isn't the biggest coincidence there ever was - I don't know what is !

Check out this ad from Craigs list :

FREE CRAFT FAIR

I am looking to have a back yard craft fair. If you are interested in participating you can bring your crafts and a table to set it up on and spend the day outdoors. There is no fee for this, I just want to have a few fellow crafters to chat with and sell their crafts without the high booth fees I have paid over the years. I am looking at the last weekend in September and rain date the first weekend in October. If this sounds like something you would like to do please email me at rogers112@yahoo.com I am located in South Milwaukee. I can accomodate 10 crafters if I get that many responses. I plan on using my driveway and front yard. If I get more I can move more into the back yard. I have never done this before so if you have and have ideas please share. Thanks for looking. I want this to be fun and profitable for all.

I almost flipped when I read that - she's right in my city - about 10 miles away !!! LOL - her name is Kathy ,too ! This must mean something ,dontcha think ??? *giggle*

We're still into the ' introducing ourselves by emails ' stage - I don't even know what she crafts yet . Hopefully we have alot in common & can become crafting buddies.

~*~*~ I'm just shaking my head at how amazing Karma

works ~*~*~* !

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!