SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

I figured out what I want to do with my small bathroom!!

3katz4me
16 years ago

I found just the thing for my little 7 x 7.5 bathroom that I posted about earlier. I was looking online for some kind of bathroom design tool and stumbled upon one that is for the UK. It didn't really work for my needs because it places UK bathroom products into the layout - and the sizes didn't match.

BUT - what I discovered was very cool bathroom "furniture" that is on a much smaller scale - European homes of course typically not as mammouth as ours. It's modular - reminds me of people's IKEA kitchens - and the bathroom all looks kind of built-in. I love this - so different from everything you see over here. One of the brands was Shades - I didn't look through all of them - this one I really liked so I quit looking. So far I haven't found a place here that has this - I'm sure there's not much demand for anything small scale in a bathroom in the US - since they seem to be getting bigger and bigger.

Anyway - here's a link. Has anyone seen something like this? I'd hate to have to import a new bathroom....

Here is a link that might be useful: European bathroom furniture

Comments (9)