SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Fairy Garden

lavender_lass
14 years ago

Hi! I'm new to the forum this week and I was in Cottage Gardens asking about a fairy garden I want to create for my two four-year old nieces. They love Tinkerbell and dressing up like fairies and are just becoming interested in the garden. While they had some very good ideas about plants and accessories, they suggested I ask this forum for any additional ideas. I do have an arbor and a bird bath and a small seating area.

The garden is on the east side of the house, divided by a grass path down the middle. On the shady side, I have some peonies, pansies, columbine and forget-me-knots. On the sunny side I have some butterfly bushes, coneflower and a miniature rose by the bird bath. I was also hoping to put in two small dwarf apple trees to go with the miniature blueberry bushes and strawberries. It's not really a big garden, but except for the grass path and a dividing path between the proposed apple trees, I hope to stuff in as many fun plants as I can. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Comments (6)