SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eric_2007

e bay lawn boy shill bidding scam alert

eric_2007
13 years ago

Imporant notice to anyone who may items on e bay, specificly older lawn boys repainted and sold by id names gasoilmix and omcjunkie197709. the issue is not with repainting, selling used mowers on e bay etc, but with their bidding pratices are very identical.......... too identical. 2 mowers sold and currently selling by gasoilmix include items 230593539753 ,and 230596708341 between those items there were 51 bids places by bidder "m**7" with feedback of 35 100% postive with 96% of his bid going to these 3 mowers but based on bidding pratice trying hard to end up in 2nd place. I had a feeing something was less then honest since omcjunkie197709 has a feedback of 35 as well and itentical hobby. However any doubt was sealed when omcjunkie197709 recieved a negitive feedback and the bidder "m**7" magicly has his feeback drop from 100% to 95% at the same time in the last day. to me this is dishonest as can be and proven beyond any doubt whatsoever.

as for the bidding omcjunkie197709 recieves on his item he lists a private to create a "fence" so people cant notice any patterns in his bidding history. however as any regular e bay bidder know his autions of 47 bids from only 9 bidders and 21 bids from 5 bidders is not typical. I strongly encorage anyone who may have won items from either of theses sellers recently and feel they were a victim of fake bidding from the sellers budddy to contact ebay reguarding compensation.

I am not trying to create any issues but rather point out fraud to protect fellow members from being victims. I was hoping to find a replacement for my lawn boy 7020 bricktop that passed away at the end of last season due to low compression however i suspose looking for a local mechanic who does side work is a better option then e bay?

Comments (3)