SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jame29704

Willis Orchards DOA plants!

Jame29704
12 years ago

My purchase of two huge banana trees last year from Willis Orchard Company did not sprout and after calling them about a replacement banana that I felt was dead and failed to grow. Then after Willis Orchard rep told me they would replace the banana tree if it did not grow in April, and it did not, so Willis now requires me to return the banana tree if it is dead to get a replacement, there is nothing to return but empty holes in the ground and I can't return those. I was so angry with their rude run around that I began to search for the owner's information on the internet. I found that Jason Andrew Willis was documented on the Georgia Department of Corrections website was sentenced to three years in jail and for a nine year probation sentence. On other websites he was accused of selling native seedling un-grafted pecan trees for grafted authentic pecan trees. He was forced to stop that unlawful selling on the Willis Orchard website. His other company Paradise Palm Co was shut down for illegally selling citrus on quarantined states and also to cease selling citrus on the Willis Orchard website. His BBB rating has fluctuated between F or D and his negative out weigh his positive complaints by 4 to 1 on garden internet websites. If something quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a duck and this appears to be a fraudulent scam company teetering on the edge.

Comments (21)