SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

Some stuff I've been doing...

Calamity_J
14 years ago

Here's some stuff I've been doing now that I've got most of my 300 plants planted, fence around this 1/2 yard done, irrigation in, tire retaining wallwalkway/ path slope done, Yup been planting in the retaining wall tires! And using tires for my hose holders too!heh! I've added about another 100 tires since I had the first stage of the tire slope done...I've used the dirt from the big hole called a pond(soon!!!) and have been finally finding time to put some of my garden art out/repair some of it from the harsh winter/ and create some new stuff too! I've had some of those metal barrel hoops that I decided to finally put together(had for 5yr!!!) and then decided to add it to my bottle tree, by putting it on the top. Painted said pole for bottle tree a rich purple and then decided to paint the sphere black, have the hole dug but want to drill/nail the spikes onto the pole for the bottles before I put it in the ground, as the place it's going is a very sloped are(my whole back yard!) Added a garden mailbox back there too!!!Yippee! I have built a few arbors for privacy from the neighbors, have planted a climbing rose and climatis on it. Put up my "Robert Murray" inspired metal art on a corner post(I like it there!) Well, I think thats it....here's the WIP pics...oops and my Humpty Dumpty too!!!...and the wht glass globe(filled with crete) will be on a pole(mosaiced?)

{{!gwi}}

Comments (44)