SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paya10shn

Farm fresh flower bed

paya10shn
16 years ago

Here is my newest flower bed. I took some old fence pickets that we had to dress up the wall. And used an older then ever wooden wheel from a wheelchair and placed it sticking out from the wall instead of flat against it like it was in the befor picture. Added some old cream cans that I bought at an auction and still want to make a "fresh cream" sign. I used some old motor blades and painted them for flowers.There are several old windows here most of which have the glass broke in them. So I used one to paint the 5 cent fresh egg sign. The chicken boxes i made from old whatever, added some chicken wire,straw and even a couple of wooden eggs.. Used an enamel coffee pot for a birdhouse, and finally moved a fountain from another part of the yard here. In the bed I have russian sage,sedem,some mums in the bushel baskets and a rose bush. I still want to add some iris and some lupine.... But all of this junk....... was all inspired from all of you on here !!! Thank you all for helping me be so creative!! My hats off to you!!

{{gwi:162601}}

{{gwi:162602}}

{{gwi:162603}}

{{gwi:162604}}

Comments (12)