SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dust_in_the_attic

Summer Junk Projects (Pictures)

dust_in_the_attic
15 years ago

I have been playing around this Summer with some junk projects thanks to the inspiration from all of the wonderful junkers here on the forum.

I had been wanting a potting bench for a few years so decided to build my own this summer.Jeanne's door bench inspired my potting bench which was made from cutting an old $6 door in half, and using old shutters and scrape lumber.

{{gwi:162079}}

Front of the bench. A cousin painted the mailbox and it was too pretty to put out by the street for someone to take a ballbat to so I use it for my small gardening hand tools,twine, etc.

{{gwi:162081}}

Back of bench. And of course a window has to have a window box. (Besides I started too many plants this Spring)

{{gwi:162083}}

This old scrap fence hides the cistern filter and a rain barrel. Makes for a good seasonal display area.

{{gwi:162085}}

And of course I just had to copy you all and have a tipsy pot display.

{{gwi:162087}}

And just a note:

If you take an old rake that is never used and dress it up to use as a rose trellis, just let it be known that you will have an emergency where you will need the crazy thing, such as raking down the dirt from a drain line that has to be dug up!!! :-)

Thanks all of you wonderful junkers for your inspiration and keep it up,

Dust

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider