SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
a_girl_named_max

The survey says .... Spring Fling or Summer Junk Bonanza

a.girl.named.max
13 years ago

Let's do a quick survey to see who is interested in what and when. Let's vote by Sunday, February 20. I will tally the votes and post the results on Monday. Then we can decide on dates and guidelines.

Question #1: Are you interested in a Spring Fling or a Summer Junk Bonanza (Gardyloo?) Of course there is nothing that says we can't do both but remember the Junk Train is on the track.

Question #2: Are you interested in coordinating or helping to coordinate the event(s?)

This reminds me of my family at Thanksgiving. The conversation always, ALWAYS, goes like this....

* My question: Do you want pumpkin pie or apple pie?

* Response: Either is fine.

* My response: Sigh.... How about a small slice of each?

* My next tough question: Do you want ice cream or whipped cream on your piece(s) or pie?

Any and all are welcome to join the fun. To get us started I did a quick search back to the first of the year and made a list of people interested in a Spring Fling or Summer Junk Jamboree. Sorry if I missed anyone. Again please feel free to join us even if this is the first you've heard about either.

I'll start - Max - Spring Fling. I can help coordinate or will coordinate if no one else volunteers.

azcactus flower?

chelcass?

dollydee?

gardencraze?

grammacindy?

jensyen?

kellyoh?

kirkus?

luna llena feliz?

marlene2008?

mary2010?

marylee2010?