SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mickj_gw

Help for leaves curling downward

mickj
9 years ago

I'm hoping someone might be able to help my houseplant. I have had my plant for over 20 years without any problems. I don't know what kind of plant it is. Recently, the leaves started curling downward on new growth as well as the leaves on the lower stems rolling inward, yellowing and falling off. Lower leaves have done that in the past which I thought was normal from aging but now it has been more than usual. I thought the lower leaves could also be from overwatering - I was using water globes since I was traveling alot, and have used these for the past few years without a problem. But since it is happening at the same time as the leave curling (which has never happened before), perhaps it is something else because it is has lost a lot of leaves - mostly all the larger lower ones are gone.

I'm new to posting and realizing I can only provide one photo. I have lived in the same place and kept my plant in the same location. I've removed the watering globes and repotted. Being new, not sure what else to provide. Appreciate any help or questions immensely. My plant has lost most of the large lower leaves, and many of the new upper leaves are small and curled and I don't know what to do.
Thank you very much

Comments (9)