SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncshabbybeach

BB Lady Bugs Update

ncshabbybeach
14 years ago

I have posted before my BB Lady Bugs, well we are having a Shrimp Festival the second Saturday in August and I have been collecting more BB's to try and make some Junkin Cash. I have been cutting the BB's in half and up to now it has worked well....Yesterday My JH (Junk Hunk) and DS worked to cut them in half for me........I had found a couple really heavy ones and they proved to be Beasts, The centers were filled with either fiberglass or Resin, Wore the teeth clean off of the Saw Blades!!!!!!!!! So just a tip if you try to cut a bowling ball in half use light weight balls 10lbs or less.

My GD Loves my Lady Bugs and she has to hug them every time she is here, then she wants to carry them and after replacing the Antenna and Eyes over and over I decided to make one she could play with...found a Globe at Sally Alley and this is what she got....Just cut it in half as I do the Bowling Balls, then paint and accent with Antenna and Eyes, It is quite a bit larger than the BBs
{{gwi:160161}}From Globe Lady Bug

We have spent so much time telling her she cant pick them up she won't pick this one up!!!! Go figure...

I made two and gave one to a little girl visiting her G-ma from North Dakota, She said she just wanted to make her mommy smile when she got back because she didn't get to go to the beach....Well the BB was to heavy for the flying so the globe worked out just fine.

Comments (9)