SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

The weirdest thing I ever bought .

toomuchglass
13 years ago

TMG walked her butt off today at a "block rummage sale" . It turned out , it wasn't ONE BLOCK -- it was like a 10 square city block area with 3 or 4 rummages on each street. Needless to say - I walked more today than I have all year ! BUT -- Boy -- did I make a haul .... !

WHOOPPPEEE !!!! I'm not posting my treasures yet ... I took a bunch of "before" pics and when I'm done jazzing them up - I'll post before & after pics.

I just had to show you a pic of the weirdest thing I ever bought ~~ LOL Only a "junker" could see the potential in this ! Ready to gasp "What the heck is that ??" Here it is ....

{{gwi:155340}}

LOL ...... (I just heard a choir of gasps from everyone here !) It was at the rummage sale of a young man - probably about 19. It was 50 cents .I knew I had to have it ! I asked him what it was . He said he used to work at a plastics factory - and they extruded test resin to make sure they got the color right - and this was one of their "test gobs" . He said he used it at Halloween for fake "guts" .... LOL ( Geeze - kids are fun ! )

I already have a project in mind. I'm not going to spill the beans on what it might be yet .... but here's a hint.

It's all different grey tones .... in my mind - it looked like a wad of rope that washed up on a beach . hhhhmmmmm........

I'll be busy this week jazzing this stuff up . I'm so excited ! And yes - this is the weirdest 50 cents I ever spent ! ROFL !!

I'm just curious -- what do you see ?

( besides my 50 cents going down the drain ? heheh )

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21