SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
concretenprimroses_gw

Yard sailing. Its a sickness

concretenprimroses
12 years ago

I got tired gardening on Saturday and went out late morning to see if there were any yardsales nearby. 11:30 is close to the end for many yard sellers who tend to end at noon because if they start at 8 the early birds arrive at 7. So I wasn't really expecting any thing. Sooo I went to 3 sales and spent $12.

{{gwi:146655}}

The framed prints are for dd. I love the bottles. And the big heavy platters for totem bases. And the red glass. And the little plates: will they stay whole for flowers or be broken up for mosaic?

{{gwi:146657}}

This last thing, a seat with a hinged cover full of knitting needles is behind the car so dh won't see it. I snuck it into the house through the front door and straight up to the upstairs front porch where he will think its been there forever. I'm really not sure why I bought it for $3, but a friend of mine who is teaching a knitting workshop came by and I gave her some needles because she has to plan on some of them "disappearing".

{{gwi:146659}}

I gotta start making things! But I've got so much gardening to do here at home and also for my garden club. In a week or 2...

So much fum for $12.

Kathy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996