SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
belle_michele

TS and Yard Sale Finds-but not for me

belle_michele
10 years ago

Greetings All...
I have been lurking on this forum forever but thought I'd post something that has come up for several times for me.

What do you do when you come across 'finds' that you know others (on forums like this, not personally) would love to have but you have no interest or need for...do you feel bad or kind of guilty?

I do a lot of crafting but none of my friends do....

I come across a lot of stuff, reasonably priced, that it sounds like people on this forum would love.

Maybe it's because the projects people love to do are not that popular where I live (Minnesota is not a garden crafty kind of place-probably because of the intense winters).

What is prompting this is that I went to a Garage Sale today and someone had at least 20 of the most beautiful blue bottles I have ever seen at 25 cents each.

I don't do bottle trees-I think they're pretty but just not something I'm interested in...I would have no use for these bottles, as lovely as they are, and have to reign in what I buy because I am one step away from being on an episode of 'Hoarders'.

So how do other people feel when they come across items that they wouldn't want themselves but they know there are others out there, somewhere, that would love them?

Sorry if this is a bit awkward-I'm trying to type with a cat on my shoulders, purring in my ear and my Min-Pin curled up in my lap snoring away....

Comments (3)