SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweets98

Dee333...the ladybug pavers

sweets98
16 years ago

You asked about these in my one post....so that's probably why you haven't gotten answers. I just remembered it today. I know you're new here so next time, make a click on Post New Message at the top of the page :)

The ladybugs can be made so that they look like you're looking down from on top of them or from the side, depending on which pavers you get. I just painted mine with craft paint and sprayed with clear spray paint to seal. Make sure you paint and seal all the sides because moisture will get into the brick and lift the paint off the other sides. :)

This picture is horrible because DD got paint on her door and her carpet isn't all that great and the ladybug is loosing it's paint in spots but that's because it's been around the house for the last 5 years...but it should help!! LOL Here it sits, holding the door open but I want to steal it and put it outside with the other one! DD won't hear of it, though!

{{gwi:142991}}

And here is the one made from the half paver. He is still sitting up on that barrel :)

{{gwi:142992}}

Comments (2)