SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angels_quest

HELP with bringing plants indoors again :)

17 years ago

Hi everyone,

now i know these type of questions have been asked alot, but being as i'm in the UK, i do not always understand some of the things you use to rid plants of bugs, and am unsure where to buy such things here.

basically, i have some Easter & christmas cacti, a lot of other prickly cacti's & a jasmine to bring indoors. I think maybe anyday would be good for me to start bringing them in, as nights are a lot cooler.

When do you all bring your's in?

My major worry is that I will be bringing in pests to my other plants that have spent the summer indoors. I have so many, obviously i dont want them all to start getting ill with something! Any idea's how i can safely rid my outdoor plants of any bugs, before i bring them indoors with my other plants?

I dont know what kind of sprays & stuff we have here, probably not the same as you in the USA, i dont know as have never used pesticides etc before, and this is the first year that some of my plants have been outside.

So really, I'd just appreciate any help & advice you could give...cos this Brit is feeling a bit confused!!(i soooo wish I lived in the USA!!)

Thank you in advance for not losing patience with me ;)

hugs,

mandy

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor