SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rmlanza

Hello, new here!

rmlanza
16 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm new here, usually hang out on the kitchen forum as we are putting the finishing touches on a complete kitchen remodel. My sister e-mailed me some pictures of an old bike she painted white and hung flower baskets all over (inspired by all of you) and sent me a link to some garden mushrooms someone made on this forum. Well I have to say I've been lurking here almost non stop for the past few days and I'm totally addicted! I went to a thrift store yesterday and bought a bunch of old silverware to make a windchime, I'm working on a birdhouse mosaic using pebbles and tile left over from my new backsplash, I'm working on some tipsy pots to put out in my yard, I bought stuff to make a mushroom or 3, I'm spray painting parts of my old enamel watering can in preparation for doing a mosaic on the other parts, and I finished up a gourd birdhouse with the exception of sealing it just this afternoon. Not to mention the pole bean teepee I constructed today and placed out in my veggie garden (but that idea came from somewhere else, sorry). As if I weren't busy enough with my 3 kids, huge dog, 2 cats, and DH! But I just wanted to pop in, introduce myself, and thank you all for your inspiring ideas and, from reading all your posts, what seems like a wealth of warmth and kindness.

Thank you!

Robin

Comments (7)