SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

link for Inspiration Album

Purplemoon
16 years ago

There's good news and bad news. LOL. The good news is there are now 8 pages and 155 photos in 'your' Album. The bad news is I'm far from done. I just finished the last of the 67 pages with posts on this forum. I still have 67 pictures to upload to Photobucket. And the really bad news is that I want to go thru your personal albums to see what photos to snag. Thanks to a recent bump of links, I discovered I have 48 albums to go thru!!!! This could take me awhile, so decided to post the Inspiration link for you and not make you wait on me getting done. You can save the link and check it to see if new photos have been added.

Cait and Jeannespines, I can't find links to your own albums to go thru your photos. Would you send me the info?

Robolady, what about photos on your site? I only have a couple that you posted for us to see here.

Since its after 2am, think I'm quitting tonight. LOL

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: GJ Inspiration Album

Comments (36)

• sherril_2008
    16 years ago

Very nice job Karen!

This is exactly what we needed. I have it bookmarked and I will be spending a lot of time here enjoying the talent and beauty of our fellow garden junkers.

This is a big job to take on, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to set it up for us. It is just great, and thanks so much!

Sherril

• shysue
    16 years ago

Karen, that is an amazing album and I know it took you a long time to get it done this far! I for one applaud you for all the time and effort you put into it. I have bookmarked it and want to go through it again in case I missed something! LOL I look forward to more of the same, whenever you have the time to add to it. Thanks so much.

• Related Discussions

GJ Inspiration Album - Link doesn't work!

Q

Comments (2)
    or... try this! http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/sangaree_KS/Garden%20Junk%20Inspiration%20Albums/
    ...See More

Garden junk inspiration albums

Q

Comments (5)
    Thanks for posting the Inspiration album link, Tracey! Karen has worked so hard on creating an inspiring album! We love Karen. Mzclassic (aka Donna in Florida) also created a great page of member's pages. I'll post the link below. Between Karen's and Donna's links, you can spend hours getting inspired...and I have!!! Bear Hugs! Kirk Here is a link that might be useful: Member's Links
    ...See More

our Forum Inspiration Albums on Photobucket

Q

Comments (10)
    Karen, You always amaze me with your talent!! So Wish you could get back in the full spirit of things again. Such great talent and not being used... :( I wonder if anyone has an objection to me using any of these ideas in my Attic? I do not wish to use them without permission.... But, would love to share these wonderful ideas with my group. Please let me know if it is permissible or not? Thanks so much, Creek Just to let you know, my group is a secret group, but, does not mean that it could not get out with so many wonderful ideas! I know I posted my Christmas Tree here, and it ended up on Pinterest! Just to let you all know....
    ...See More

Inspiration Album on Pinterest for Fall, Halloween,Thanksgiving

Q

Comments (3)
    Karen, So good to see you posting!! Hope you are doing well! What a fantastic collection you have and a lot of time spent putting it together!! Too may ideas to use all of them, but sure are nice to look at! TFS Love To You, Creek
    ...See More
  • TwoMonths
    16 years ago

We have some things posted on FAQs remember, right here on this site. And I think there is a photo albumn. Thanks for doing this.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'll be adding more today, tonight, tomorrow, etc.

This is a labor of love, and I'm enjoying seeing all the photos together in a real album to easily see myself. The creativity by you Junkers is simply amazing!

If you have something you'd like me to add to the album, let me know. I want to include everyone I can.

hugs, Karen

• Bright199
    16 years ago

You are also simply amazing!! Thank you again for doing this!!! I started to look at them this morning. I eat my cereal every moning and check in here at the same time just to see if there is anything new. I was soo busy looking at the album I was almost late for work... and didn't even get through them all. There are alot of pictures that are new to me... and some I had forgotten about...love them all.

• luna_llena_feliz
    16 years ago

Thanks Karen for all your hard work! It is awesome! Don't forget one of my favorites, cheribelle's satelite dish gazebo.

Here is a link that might be useful: Satelite Dish Gazebo

• jeannespines
    16 years ago

AWESOME, Purplemoon! The "inspiration album" is WONDERFUL! Thanks for all your work. I've copy & pasted my Photobucket web address below...hope it works for you. Jeanne S.

• jeannespines
    16 years ago

Ok, Purplemoon, that didn't work...I pasted my web address in the "optional link url" below on the former message. How do I fix this? Jeanne S. http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/jeannespines/

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Luna, that gazebo is one of my very favorites too. Not sure how I missed it during my recent search. Brain overload or old blonde. LOL.
    Linda, your name is on your stone lady. thanks.
    Jeanne, you have to name your link in the box below the optional link for it to be clickable.
    Twomonths, I HAD forgotten to check Faqs. So did that and snagged some pix. Not sure who did some of the bowling balls tho, so hope to get names to put with them later.

Bright, guess you could tell your boss your Phx buddy made you late for work, LOL.
    hugs, Karen

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    16 years ago

Ok, Purplemoon, here goes! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: JeannesPines Album

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Latest update...Album has 14 pgs and 266 photos in it now.
    I am a little over halfway thru members personal albums, think there's about 22 more to browse thru.
    Taking a break for tonight, LOL, think my eyes are crossing.
    I plan for this album to be permanent on Photobucket, barring any unforeseen problem with them. However, please save any special pictures you want too.

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

WoooooHooooo. I just finished the last uploads, and we now have 300 photos, 15 pages! I'm so excited about this, LOL.
    I am "done" so to speak as far as the old posts, Faqs, and members albums who's links were posted previously. Only one little glitch, there are half a dozen photos in Tootiet's album I would love to use but her's say copywrite on them. So I've tried emailing her and asked for permission, hope I get it.

The album will never be DONE tho, as I'll continue adding photos from upcoming posts. Or any photos you guys suggest should go in there. But I'm so happy to have the bulk of it done for you now. I'll probably be going there a lot myself for all the eye-candy, and to get ideas for my Too Long To Do List again.

hugs, Karen {{gwi:76799}}

• nonacook
    16 years ago

You have done a marvelous job!
    Thanks a bunch.
    If you find anything on mine you are welcome to use it.

Http://members.cox.net/nonacook

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

Great job, what a wonderful one-stop collection of Garden Junk. You've sure worked hard on it :)

• mayme
    16 years ago

Thank you! Thank you! I just looked at all over
    300 photos.
    Mayme in a cold wet West MI

• gardengirl58
    16 years ago

Wow, that album is fabulous... I just looked at all the wonderful creative projects everyone did. I have been trying to cover all the topics out there (67 pages of them) and I only got so far. But I'm still trying. I want to see everything. This album makes it so much easier. Its like one stop shopping. You did a fantastic job. It shows you love creativity and you want to share it with everyone:)

• diana1952
    16 years ago

Thank you Karen
    I am a new junkie, and never knew such a world existed. I am now retired and wanted some projects that both me and my husband could do together. I'd say this about takes care of it lol. I can't imagine the time it must have taken you. This is certainly a labor of love. And I am definately loving it. It has also inspired me to tap into my own ideas, which I will post over this summer. Thanky thanky thanky!
    Diana

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

gardengirl, I totally understand about going thru all 67 pgs of posts. LOL. All I can say is its a good thing I don't sleep well at night, I had plenty of time to read them over 2 nights.

Diana, I am glad to have you join in. I didn't know this world existed either till I stumbled on this forum a few years ago. I just figured I was weird to like garden junk.
    LOL It was great to find out I'm a groupie and not alone!!
    There's so darn much inspiration on this forum, that we'd all have to live to be 200 to do the projects we want. I think everyone one of us now has a Too Long to Do List.
    Mine sure exploded when I found this forum.
    But I don't think anyone could browse OUR album and not feel inspired to do something from it.

As for all the compliments and thank yous....well you guys are going to make my head swell right up. I'm so happy all of you feel the way you do about the album. And glad I'm not the only photo junkie, LOL.
    By the way, unless I add a batch of photos at once, I probably won't post updates. So its up to you to keep checking to see if any new pix there. 311 as of right now.
    The link might have to be reposted occasionally for upcoming new members to see too.

thanks to all of you for your photo contributions, and being part of this great Forum in the first place.
    hugs, Karen

• kirkus
    16 years ago

Karen, What an incredible work of love! An inspirational album of creative work by creative people. I could spend hours looking at this album...and I know I will! Karen, thank you for your time and talents in putting this all together! You are such a special person! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Bright199
    16 years ago

Karen you are one AWSOME person. With all the personal stuff you have going on you made this wonderful album for us to drool over. I have been there several times already. I have added it to my favs for future ref. Thank you very much for taking the time and energy to do this wonderful album.

• countrygrl
    16 years ago

Karen, I haven't been on GJ in a few weeks, so I was very excited by this post. You're an angel to do this for all of us junkers! It's just wonderful to have so many great pictures to go over again and again! Thank you so much for doing this, and I am very honored that you used some of mine. There are so many talented people that I draw inspiration from every time I visit here!

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

wow that is great!!!! I really enjoyed the pictures!!!

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

KAREN -- YOU ARE AWESOME . It's hard work . Take a break when you feel you need it . It's YOUR project - do it at your own speed and don't feel guilty about it . Don't EVER apologize ......... we should be thanking you . Please .... relax and don't feel pressured . It's nothing that HAS to be done instantly ... you & your happiness comes first ! I'm sure I Speak for everyone ....
    (((((((((((((( Karen )))))))))))))))

• kirkus
    16 years ago

I have to bump this back to the top of Page 1 on the forum! It's such an inspirational album! Thanks again, Karen! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• minnesotamaggie
    16 years ago

Thanks Karen. I enjoyed looking at your album---especially fun when I saw my "garden gate" picture!

Maggie

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Thank You Karen,i've bookmarked it so i have something to look at while i recovery from my "Total Knee replacement" later this month.
    Kathi

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Kathi, hope it helps distract you during your recovery time.
    And prayers for that to be swift and smooth. Just think of all the things you can plan to make before trying out your new knee!
    And remember everyone, its not "my" album...its OURS!

hugs, Karen

• wannadanc
    16 years ago

What an incredible find - both in you, Karen, as well as in what you have done!!!!!!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

oh....my. Now I'm crying. But happy tears. Thank you, wanna. I sure needed a pick-me-up badly this morning, and your words came at a good time.
    The GJ gang always knows how to help no matter what the problem is it seems.

hugs, Karen

• wannadanc
    16 years ago

(((Karen))) Whatever any of us can do to put a lift in your step, it is small repayment. As I was getting caught up, after a LONG hiatus, I was reading about your son. Oh my - and especially because I remembered seeing his story on TV. My dear, lady, what pathways your feet and your the feet of your loved ones have been over.

• sherril_2008
    16 years ago

Hi Karen,

Here is the link to my photobucket album. My photos are in the "Garden Pictures" link.

Thanks for the inspiration album - it certainly is an inspiration and so are you. Great job!!

Sherril

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh295/sherril_2008/

Here is a link that might be useful: Sherril's Garden pictures

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sherril, I'd put the great old rusty trike in the album before, but just added your horseshoe Bee. That's so cute.
    Wanna, I always appreciate the kind words about Jason, he's my hero. I went to your My Page and found your home site, really enjoyed "meeting" you!

hugs, Karen

• mayme
    16 years ago

Karen you can see my garden junk pictures here.
    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/maymewyns/
    Use anything you want. Thank you for doing this.
    Mayme

• jennahw
    15 years ago

did the link change? it says album not found...

• sapphiregirl
    15 years ago

Bummer, I get the same thing... :(

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The updated link has been put in several other posts, but guess I need to put in this one too. When I changed the album to a bunch of sub albums, it broke the old link. So here is the one that works now.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: GJ Inspiration Album