SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

March Madness Junk Style ...

luna_llena_feliz
15 years ago

I have been finding some cool stuff at thrift stores and the Restore the past 2 weekends. Here are some of the things I found...

This is a faux birdhouse, kitty cup and fairy mirror. Not sure what I'll do with the faux birdhouse ... maybe mosaic it. I can't decide if I should use the kitty cup as a planter or to drink out of. lol I plan to put the fairy mirror on my balcony garden ... maybe propped in a pot.

{{gwi:132759}}

I'm not sure how well you can make out this black vase. Inspired by katishook's pretty vase lady, I found this black vase that could also be a good head. I stuck one of my hats on it. The second picture is the top of it with some Walgreens gnomes on it that I got for a $1 each.

{{gwi:132760}}

{{gwi:132761}}

These are some of my buys from the Habitat for Humanity Restore's 50% off sale last weekend. I bought more but I can't find the other bag. lol! I think everything cost me about $2 in the picture. The clear globe is plastic. I am thinking of painting the inside of it and using it as a little gazing ball on my balcony. The teapot is a copper color ceramic. Not sure if it would be cute in a totem or to break up for mosaicing. I picked up a bunch of cabinet handles. I thought they would be cute as perches on birdhouses. And the book has instructions for making a variety of bird feeders.

{{gwi:132762}}

I was thinking of removing the wheels on this rabbit and making it into a garden stake.

{{gwi:132763}}

If I had a place to put glass totems, I saw so many neat vases and lamps that would make awesome totem pieces including a pretty cut crystal lamp. *sigh*

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH