SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Please pray for a little girl's family...

kirkus
13 years ago

Please pray a girl died Sunday after the car in which she was riding was hit by a pizza delivery person who ran a stop sign on a country road not far from us. The little girl was 9 and named Olivia. Our daughter is 9 and named OliviaÂso it all hit home. I cried for Olivia and her family.

The Dad performed CPR on his daughter until the medics arrived and the flight crew took the daughter by helicopter to the hospital. The DadÂs mother was also in the car and is in critical condition with a broken neckÂ

The parents of the child are elementary teachers in the district in which I teach. The child attended third grade in our district, Her classmates are heartbroken. OliviaÂs organs were donated to other childrenÂ

Please pray for the parents, the grandmother, the children in OliviaÂs class, and the 24 year old girl who ran the stop sign. I canÂt even imagine what she is going through. I canÂt imagine what OliviaÂs parents are going throughÂ

If you have children or grandchildren, give them an extra hug tonight. I hugged my own Olivia soooo hard when I heard the news.

Thank you for your prayers.

Bar Hugs, Kirk

Comments (9)