SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

JT is HERE !!!!!!!!

Purplemoon
15 years ago

Late this afternoon my mailman left a box on my front porch, and when I went to pick it up I almost couldn't lift it. LOL, the post office may hate us over this one price box. Its a LOAD. Of course since there were two pretty big rocks in it.....make that BIG, PRETTY rocks. LOL.

They are staying in Phoenix of course. Thank you Tenderlee, they are great.

The junk train had soooooo many neat goodies. I had a ball going thru them all. Unfortunately there was one casualty in shipping. A large green bowl got shattered, even tho it was padded very well. It couldn't be saved, not even for mosaicing. Curved, and loads of sharp little pieces. (OUCH) I did try to salvage a goblet type part that was on it, I'll see if that might glue on a totem.

I'm in the planning stages of a crystal one and a green one...and the Junk Train had items for both of these for me.

Plus a couple of things for my Fairy Garden! When Tenderlee showed us her treasures, there was a little glass bluebird that I loved. Well guess what? I got one too!!!

How cool is that!

Of course I'll take photos. I have to figure out how to entertain JT tomorrow. She's already demanding some things just because she's here in AZ. Guess she thinks its still the Wild West. I told her she can NOT have boots and a gun.

Put my foot down there! Now she wants a Ten Gallon Stetson.

Jeeez. Spoiled brat.

I didn't know she traveled in a PURPLE bag, and has quite the box of jewelry with her. A real Princess, our little girl. LOL

My DIL was visiting when JT arrived, so I told her about the Junk Train and showed her the notebook. Suzie just loved it and thought it was great.

{{gwi:77274}}

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting