SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Name the Summer Gift Exchange! Win a Prize!!

kirkus
15 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm so glad people are interested in doing a "Christmas in July" junk exchange! People have started to share ideas for a name for the exchange! Since this is "our forum", I thought we should have a contest to name the "Christmas in July" exchange! THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A BOX OF JUNK TREASURES FROM ME! (The box will be filled with all of those things I've collected for a project but never got around to! Lots of rustic, woodsy, glass treasures! You know what I'm talking about if you collect for projects!)

So...go up to MY PAGE and e-mail me a name for the summer exchange. (Post in the title of your e-mail: "Christmas in July" so my family doesn't delete the e-mail! :o) YOU HAVE UNTIL MARCH 13th TO DO SO.

I'll then post the different ideas on the forum and people can e-mail me their votes at that time. (Like I tell my fourth graders, you won't be able to vote for your own...)

Thanks for going along with me in my CRAZINESS! It'll be fun, and I'll get to share some of my junking treasures with someone! I do ask that you be a regular poster on the forum. If you're a lurker, start posting! :o)

Start thinking of a good name for our summer gift exchange!

Bear Hugs! Kirk

Comments (12)