SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Prayers needed for a Co-worker!

luna_llena_feliz
14 years ago

Terry, a co-worker of mine, was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. She underwent surgery a little over a week ago. Things were looking up and she thought she wouldn't have to go through chemotherapy but then she got some bad news the other day. They aren't sure if the cancer has spread. They are doing a number of tests to determine if it has spread through her body. Apparently she has some aggressive strain of breast cancer. I know y'all have a hotline to God so I'm hoping your prayers can help one more person.

I really feel for her. She is divorced and raising a teenage boy on her own. I understand her ex-husband is pretty much a loser. In the past year, she got demoted when they eliminated the job she had. Her hours were cut from 40 per week to 32. She changed insurance plans to save on her portion of the premium and all the surgery and cancer treatment will require more out of pocket costs to her. Right before she was diagnosed with the cancer, she hit a deer and her car, though drivable, has a big dent in the front of it. When she shared her latest bad news about the cancer via email, she sounded so down and depressed.

Please say a prayer for Terry that she heals and bounces back with minimal pain and discomfort. She sure can use all the help she can get!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor