SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
santoury

HAVE: Japanese Sacred Lily - Rohdea, Hardy Orange, Poncirus

santoury
16 years ago

Hello,

I have a lot of Jap. Sacred Lily - Rohdeas. These are non-variegated, but there is a surprising amount of albino seedlings in this species, so you may end up with an all-white baby (Still trying to get one to grow past germination, though - no chlorophyll) These are rare, and hard to come by - Special trades. Each trade I will offer BERRIES - Each berry has 1 to 4 seeds in it. Each "trade" will include five berries. However many seeds in each, is up to you to discover. They are still fresh, soft, ready to be prepared. (Cleaned, stratified.) If your end is larger, or rare, I will include extra trades, or other plants from my list.

I have some fruits from a Hardy Orange - Poncirus trifoliata. The fruits were picked ripe, and now are brown, but still somewhat soft. They are ready to be cleaned, and stratified. I have had 100 percent germination with these. (Even without stratification.) Each trade will be for one fruit. Each fruit is ping pong ball sized, and fuzzy! Each fruit has up to 10-30 seeds in it.

I am interested in young trees that can be used as Bonsai/ Pre Bonsai, or Tropicals. The only seeds I will consider are those of rare trees.

No bulbs, other than evergreen tropical bulbs. If your trade is worth it, I can give you multiples.

Beachplant - still waiting to hear back from you.

Those asking for postage will not be responded to.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH