SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kazar111

WANTED: Tohono O'odham Yellow-Meated Watermelon seeds.

kazar111
11 years ago

If you have these seeds and are willing to trade I will offer a 3 : 1 trade specifically on that seed. If you want I will do larger trade with the watermelon that sounds good too. For other trades - I try to send at least 15 seeds if I'm splitting short stock that way there is a little wiggle room on both sides. Otherwise, I try to be generous with seeds that I have. Just in case I did something wrong with my profile settings. Direct email please m.djunkmail@yahoo.com
Thank you for looking!

My have list:

Vegetable & Herbs
Yellow cream sausage tomato (might have open crossed with white wonder a few years ago � now produces large pale yellow roma type about 3-4 times the size of regular cream sausage � I keep the seeds from the best and biggest every year) I call it yellow wonder now. My favorite for a BLT
Large leaf italian and purple basil
Charanrais mellon (wonderful flavor) OP 2012
Chinese red noodle bean � 18- 24" long maroon beans
Purple podded pole bean
Tigger melon 2010- bland flavor but one melon will fragrance a whole room OP
Hill country red okra
My Giant Atlantic pumpkin from 2008 287lbs - bright orange hand pollinated /self- diary documented
Winter squash � butter cup, sweet potato ( think it is the same as delicata) , orange kabocha, sweet dumpling, small blue hubbard, queens land blue pumpkin
Round mauve egg plant
Black Aztec corn
Alma paprika
Black Tula tomato
One too many pumpkin
Moon and stars melon � short
Armenian Cucumber
Golden melon
White Wonder Tomato
Bush snap peas
Walla walla onion

Flowers
Red castor
Purple morning glory
Love lies bleeding red and green
White moon flower � datura not morning glory
Rose of Sharron
Sunflowers giant/ mammoth, teddy bear, mexican torch , taiyo and multi head open cross orange/yellow

Comments (2)

Sponsored