SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brandon7_gw

HAVE: Cryptomeria japonica & Juglans nigra

brandon7 TN_zone7
15 years ago

I have Cryptomeria japonica (Japanese Cedar) and Juglans nigra (Black Walnut) seeds. The Black Walnuts will NOT be cleaned and will be sent in limited amounts because of their very large size.

I would like to see what I can get in exchange for these seeds, so I'm not offering seeds for postage at this time.

Ideally, I'd like something unusual, hardy to at least zone 7, not especially prone to pest and disease problems, etc. I'm not interested in annuals or vegetables.

If you are not serious about trading, please don't respond. I get SO tired of holding seeds or plants indefinitely for people that I never hear from again. If you email me, please include your Gardenweb screen name so I will know who you are.

My seeds will be relatively clean (only minor amounts of chaff if any)(except for the Black Walnuts), true to label, packed well in a bubble envelope, etc. I would appreciate the same in exchange.

I also have other types of seeds available including:

a few Poncirus trifoliata (Hardy Orange)

lots of Asclepias tuberosa (Orange Butterfly Milkweed)

Baptisia australis (Blue Wild Indigo)

a small amount of Ceratotheca triloba (South African Foxglove)

Solanum ovigerum (Ornamental Eggplant)

and seeds from Crocosmia 'Lucifer' (like most cultivars, will not come true from seed but will share many characteristics)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville