SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tecnico

please check my peace lily

tecnico
12 years ago

hello , i have this peace lily for around a year and half , and at the begining it looked very healthy , but as time has passed even though its not bad looking have noted it has changed in some way its look : ( , the leaves are not firm they are sort of flimsy and lean , somewhat as if u had lettuce leaves in water , not all but some of them , and the soil has somekind of powdery look on it , and some leaves have small light brown dots on them, i have been using filtered water or tap water used after 24 hrs as recomended on some sites , once i let it out in the rain but aparently did not like it cause after the rain it drooped very ugly : ( and after around 2 days it came back to its good looking , so thought maybe it does not like or is not recomended the rain water for it : ( .

well upon have read on some posts , it says the soil should be moist but not soggy , and i have left it dry a bit betwen watering , but i have taken it to my office and even though i have not watered it the soil keeps moist all the time : ( , and it has passed around 2 or more weeks with out watering and think maybe that could be causing this , strange look on my lily : ( , have read orchird mix is good for peace lilys , if so have any of you used it for the lilys , and if so how should i use it ?

Comments (17)