SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
singupura465

HAVE: Updated S.A.S.E. Offer

singupura465
16 years ago

The SASE offer for Silver Dollar seeds is officially closed. However, I have plenty of Persimmons Ornamental, Sweet Pea Vine, and Lemon Balm seeds for SASE. The Sweet Pea Vine is absolutely incredible! I've been saving seeds for five consecutive years now and it just keep getting better and better! The vines extremely vigorous, prolific, drought-tolerant, and cold hardy (+20 degrees F) producing hundreds of bright pink, fragrant flowers when in full bloom. 1000's of seeds available (about 150 seeds per person).

The Persimmons Ornamental, although not a true pepper, makes a wonderful addition to any garden. Plants are cold hardy, (Zone 8) compact, and produce dozens of small orange fruits reminiscent of the Persimmons fruit. Please don't eat the fruits.

I have been growing Lemon Balm for several years now and the plants become more and more prolific each year. The Lemon Balm plant, when rubbed, releases a strong lemony odor and makes an excellent tea, especially when combined with Chocolate Mint. 1000's of seed pods available.

Please e-mail me if you're interested!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets