SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

have: newbie seed project - sasbe

bakemom_gw
16 years ago

Newbie Seed Project 2007-08 has begun! This is my personal project to get as many seeds as I possibly can into the hands of new or inexperienced gardeners. Last year we sent more than 2000 packs of seeds to more than 250 gardeners. Currently we have sent 630 packs with 42 participants both noobs and donors. Donors are currently sending seeds and supplies, so this is a donation of my personal seeds and my time only.

Here are my rules:

A SASBE is a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope. Please enclose at least 3 stamps and an address label. Insert a note with your email address so I can let you know your SASBE is on its way. I will insert the seeds  my choice and at least 10 packs.

A newbie is defined as: ANYONE new to growing from seed. Or, anyone who has grown from seed and wants to try more. The reason - these are basic seeds and an experienced trader might be disappointed. Most of my efforts are directed to the Winter Sowing Forum, but any method is good here.

Please do not answer this post unless you are serious about sending a SASBE. I keep the seeds set aside for 14 days and then back into the hopper they go.

Do not hesitate to ask questions. ItÂs a good idea to update your trade and member page so I can get an idea of the conditions you garden in and the types of flowers you like and already have. Make sure your email address is unblocked so I can reply to your request.

Enjoy!

Comments (25)

Sponsored