SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kms4me

Have iris ensata (Japanese iris)

kms4me
14 years ago

Seeds are harvested from plants that have purple, lavender,blue, pink, picotee, or striped flowers, some with golden flares, different forms--some broad and flat, some with cascading falls, a few doubles, etc.

The 2009 year's crop is big and, to make room, I am giving 2008 iris ensata seeds away for SASBE. Before you respond, please read the following carefully:

DO NOT reply if you are not serious about following through with your SASBE. It is really discouraging to hold seeds for people who decide they aren't really interested but don't bother to let me know. I have too many no-shows to keep posting seeds.

SEND your SASBE within 10 days of receiving my address. That does not mean I must receive your envelope within 10 days, just that it should be postmarked within 10 days. If you are sincere in your request and somehow unable to commit to the 10-day requirement, send me an email that you have been delayed. Please don't leave me hanging.

INCLUDE a brief note requesting Japanese iris seeds. Since many people send their requests without an email or GW ID, it is frustrating trying to track down who they are and what they want. If you do not include a note, I will use your postage to send you back an empty envelope.

POST HERE. Since this is a first come, first served, offer, the only way to easily keep track who requested seeds when is if you post on the forum, not to mention that private posts through GW right now often do not get through.

DO NOT HAVE YOUR EMAIL BLOCKED. If I receive your message and get a statement that "the sender has chosen to not reveal his/her email address; therefore you cannot replay via email", I will move on to the next person.

Now for the good part: I have available a great mix of 2008 harvested Japanese iris seeds as previously described, and each responder will get a large amount of seeds. I have enough for 8 people and will also accept two alternates in case there are those who don't follow through.

kms

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths