SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
followingadream

HAVE: Tomatoes, Veggies, and Flowers

followingadream
9 years ago

I just sorted through my seed collection and updated my list today. Please check it out! I didn't actually get the garden in this year as planned, though I did manage to get a few tomato plants to survive on the patio.

We are planning a full garden curriculum next year - bigger than the plans we had for this year. We will be doing a couple large in-ground gardens in the yard, as well as container gardening, a couple smaller raised beds, and another attempt at aquaponics (now that we have an actual small in-home tank with the modifications needed). We are a family of seven, and this year we are starting our home-school journey. So far so good!

Child #1 wants to get into pickling recipes, so would like cucumbers.
Child #2 wants to be a chef and loves cooking with new ingredients, so he will try just about any kind of seed - so long as it will grow in our short summer.
Child #3 loves flowers, and yellow - she'd like yellow vegetables and yellow flowers.
Child #4 loves anything purple that she can call her own.
Child #5 is a baby yet, but he loves his veggies, especially carrots and sweet potatoes.
I like to collect tomato varieties, but I'm also short on bean varieties - so would like to try to get some of those as well. I like odd things (white eggplant, black carrots, odd colored veggies, etc.). When offering a trade, please keep in mind that we are beginners with a short summer - please only low-maintenance varieties.

Want to trade? Make an offer!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored