SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
guitar7100

A couple of questions

15 years ago

Hi everyone,

My first question is...Do i take the little red thingies off of the tassle on my corn and put them on the silk that is showing? (I've included a pic of the little red thingies) My second question is....My tomatoes are becoming some real monsters. I'm a newbie at all this so i didn't realize that they were gonna be so big. My problem is that they are starting to cover up some of my other veggies and i'm not sure what to do. I've pruned some of them but i'm afraid that i'm gonna really hurt them by doing this. I also am having the problem of them falling over. I put them in the little tomato cages from wally world when they were just babies. Boy now i know why so many people say those are junk. On the two biggest ones i put 6 foot fiberglass rods and tied the plant to them and it still fell over!! So i guess my question on this matter is does anyone have any ideas as to what i can use to hold these things up? I wish i would of did some research on all this gardening stuff before i just jumped right in. My garden is beautiful and all but i put way to much in a small space. I don't even have a row to walk down! Any help on my tomato plants would be greatly appreciated. I'm almost to the point of taking one or two of them out. But i would hate to have to do that to those beautiful healthy plants plus they all have fruit on them.Thanks in advance for any advice.

Karl

{{gwi:81438}}

Comment (1)