SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

3 newbie packets at least 20 packets each

poisondartfrog
13 years ago

The first three respondents to meet these criteria receive the seeds:

1. You must be a new member of GW. The membership date on your member page must be after July 15, 2010.

2. Respond on this thread only. Your preferences must be set to allow GW members to send you emails. If you have not done this already you can go to the Member Services page, click the Edit Your Prefences link and check the box at the bottom of the page that allows members to send you email. I will email my address to you by tomorrow.

3. You will need to send me 3 first class stamps to cover postage. I will provide the return envelope. I must receive your stamps within 2 weeks of emailing you my address or the offer will be reposted for someone else.

4. Place a note in the envelope when you send your stamps to let me know if you want seeds for ornamental plants or if you want a mix of ornamentals and vegetables.

Seeds will be my choice from this year's harvest. I don't grow a lot of different vegetables so if you select a mix expect most of the vegetables to be OP heirloom tomatoes and OP peppers.

If you have a "wish" list on your trade page, I will check to see if I have anything that matches your list before I mail your seeds to you.

Welcome to Garden Web,

Alana

Comments (5)

Sponsored