SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonechickchris

Come and Join the Black Seed Swap at the Round Robin Forum!

bonechickchris
14 years ago

Hello all!

I am hosting a swap on the Round Robin Exchange forum, The Black Seed Swap. Where you send in any black seeds that you have to get back other black seeds that you dont have just for postage!

All you need is to send in seeds that produce a black flower, veggie, herb, foliage, or any part of the plant. You can also include any seed variety's that have the name "Black" in its title, regardless if it produces a black plant or not. People have posted TONS of examples on the thread. So Take a peak!Edibles and Non-Edibles are both allowed!!!!

You can send in as little as one variety of seed. Please click on the link below and it will take you right to the thread, and you can read all of the particulars.

Sign ups are for another week or so, I just need everyone's seeds in by the 15th of June. I will try to have seeds sent back out to you within a week or so after that.

Black is such an interesting and fun color for the garden!

Just incase you are interested, each month we are hosting a different color seed swap at the Round Robin forum. So, check in each month if you are interested in joining a certain color!

Please feel free to email me with any questions! Thanks! Christy

Here is a link that might be useful: Black Seed Swap on the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio