SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracerracer

Ok, BB and hen question.......

tracerracer
14 years ago

This maybe a silly question (and one I think I know the answer to, just need to verify).............I have a very lg sweet cherry tree in my garden. Of course the birds (song) LOVE it. I sit on my back patio w/ my BB gun and shoot @ the birds. Now, before you get skirts in a wad,I have done this for 4 yrs and have yet to maim of kill any birds. I have found that if I aim directly @ the birds, I am sure to miss (the trajectory of this gun you must aim high and right of target to actually hit something, lol) But, it serves it's purpose, in that the birds take flight.

It dawned on me today that my girls in their daily rounds are under the cherry tree......My girls will try to eat anything, that said if they eat BBs, will the bbs 'pass' through them? Or am I slowly killin' my girls because they will get 'bound up'? I suspect it's the later (dang it) and if my fears are confirmed, my girls will be cranky because I will keep them in their pen until we are 'done' w/ our cherries...........Thanks.........T

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor