SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelleyrn_gw

free for SASE:cleome,poppies,lov mist,butterfly weed

kelleyrn
16 years ago

I have literally a paper bag of orange butterfly weed...cleomes cherry, purple, pink/white...double pink poppies....double red poppies....love in a mist-blue for SASE...please send a request for what you want from the list, and your email address with your SASE envelope with adequate postage.

Comments (23)

• jblanton08
    16 years ago

Hi
    I would like to have cleomes- all colors, pink and red poppies and love in mist blue I will send you an email
    thanks Jen

• organic_tngardener
    16 years ago

I would love some orange butterfly weed...cleomes cherry, purple, pink/white...double pink poppies....double red poppies.... I'll email you. Thanks for the offer!

• robin1962_2008
    16 years ago

HELLO,I WOULD LIKE SOME ORANGE BUTTERFLY WEED,CHERRY AND PINK CLEOMES AND RED AND PINK POPPIES IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!! ROBIN

• mwilk42
    16 years ago

Hello!
    Sent you an email. Thanks!!
    justsaymo

• icb_47933
    16 years ago

I would love some of each, if you still have some. Will need your USPS addy, please. Thanks and blessings
    Ida

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    16 years ago

Hello,
    I would love to send for both double poppies, love in a mist and orange butterfly weed. Thank you

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Hi, I posted here and sent you an email. I must of made a mistake but I would love to have your cleome, poopies, and purple love in mist. I have the Mckenna that you were interested in. I hope this one makes it to you. Happyseed

• Ann
    16 years ago

Hi, sending you and email. Thanks for the offer. Ann

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Sent you an email - thanks!

• bamabug
    16 years ago

I'd love to send an SASBE if you still have seed available.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Amy

• Rachelle
    16 years ago

I would love to have some of your cleomes, poppies and love in a mist. I will e-mail my address to you.

Thanks!

• dirt_yfingernails
    16 years ago

Would love a couple of butterfly weed (it grows wild in the ditches 10 miles from here, but after numerous tries I still don't have any growing in the garden) and some poppies if you have any left.

• flowwood
    16 years ago

Would love some cleome if you have any left. Thanks, Carolyn

• shelbelle
    16 years ago

I would love to send you an SASBE for anything you have available. I am new so don't have anything in return this year. I love everything you mentioned. Thank you!

• playintheyard
    16 years ago

I would love some seeds & will send an SASE.I'm new to this & will now try to e-mail you.

thank you for your offer! Annette

• hoff2002
    16 years ago

I would like a mixture of all

• garden_of_oz
    16 years ago

Would love come cleome seeds. Will trade for double red poppy seeds.

Let me know thanks.
    garden of oz

• Cynna66
    16 years ago

I wouldn't mind having a little bit of everything, or whatever you happen to have left over. I just moved into my first home and the yard needs a little touch of color. Thanks!

• danieltonia
    16 years ago

What a blessing! I would love any seeds that you have left over (if any) especially the butterfly weeds. We just moved into a new house and the back of the yard is completely bare! I have the perfect spots in mind for these. I will send an SASE ASAP.
    Thank-you so much in advance and God-Bless!
    Tonia

• sally12
    16 years ago

I'm interested in butterfly weed seeds. Please send me an email if there are any left.

• margaret_2007
    16 years ago

Sending an email for your generous offer. Blessings, Margaret (I have Columbine seeds you have on you want list if you wish me to send them to you).

• nevadaangel
    16 years ago

if you have any seeds left, i would love to have cleome in all colors and red and pink poppies, will send you enough postage,
    thanks
    nevadaangel

• suze62
    16 years ago

Howdy, I just e-mailed you. Thanks

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath