SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinusresinosa

Good software for design presentation to clients?

pinusresinosa
12 years ago

I'm coming across something pretty consistently. My clients want to see elevation pictures- and while I could sketch them out (would take a long time), and/or describe what the final result would look like (not good enough I think), I think I'm ready to let a computer program do it for me.

I've been looking at Landscape Deck and Patio by Punch, and Idea Spectrum's Realtime Landscaping Plus 2011. I'd prefer a program that can save files in PDF and AutoCAD. The PDF thing isn't a complete need actually, because I have Bullzip (a PDF printer). Both of these different software have good reviews from what I've seen, but I do like to hear some real life, real work reviews if these, or any software if applicable.

I've been using GardenPlanner 2.5 by Artifact Interactive for concept sketches, but I'm quickly outgrowing it just on sketches.

And I'm not trying to be rude, but please don't suggest I do everything by hand. I've spent a lot of time doing that, learned that way, and it's just no longer feasible. I will do them for an extra fee for clients if they want something they can frame and put on a wall (a couple have asked me to do it and I was happy to) but that's it.

Thank you very much in advance!

-Anna

Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)