SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sacredearth_gw

Planning a garden

sacredearth
15 years ago

I am going to present some background to give my question context. I am a senior in college working on my senior project. My project is to design a native plant garden of the North Cascades in Washington State that will cater to the visitors of the national park, local visitors, schools and children. I am creating a comprehensive plan that will include a garden plan (plants, layout, visual design, etc), an education plan (detailing programming, signage, materials, etc) and a business plan (finances, administration, land, organization type, relationships, etc).

I am currently working on a literature review of existing garden plans to a) learn what a garden plan looks like and all the pieces of one b) figure out where my garden fits in and b) learn more about gardens and education.

So my question to all of you is: do you have any or know of where I can access garden plans (by plan I mean a written document detailing the plans for the garden - garden, education and business)? Did you write one and are willing to share it? Do you know of any gardens that have plans from when they were getting started and might be willing to share it with me? Do you know where I can find them on the internet?

my e-mail is greenearthdreams@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments (13)