SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
disneynut1977

Updated my trade list, alot of commercial seed, check it out.

Title says it all. I went through my stash and came up with all the extra after WSing. Please keep in mind the commercial seed will be in limited amounts 10-20 seeds per trade and most I only have enough for 1-2 trades per type.

Melissa

Comments (28)

• msbatt
    15 years ago

Please take a look at my list. I'm interested in several of your hollyhocks, your purple millet, and the 'Perfume Deep Purple' nicotiana. I'm willing to trade small plants or cuttings for seed.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa! What a wonderful list! :)

I am sending you a separate email as well w/ my trade offer, but here is what I'm interested in of yours:

Virginia Stock
    Viola Freckles
    Penstemon Chocolate Drop
    Phlox Of Sheep
    Nicotiana Hot Chocolate
    Nicotiana Perfume Deep Purple
    Nicotiana Fragrant Cloud
    Larkspur Earl Grey
    Larkspur Frosted Skies
    Evening Scented Stock
    Giants Dahlia
    Linaria Enchantment

Hope we can work out a nice large trade!

Thanks,
    Wendy

• aphroditelaughs
    15 years ago

Hello,

I am interested in your:
    Chocolate Cherry Sunflower
    Envy Zinnia
    Bouquet dill
    Borage

Take a look at my list to see if there is anything you'd like to trade for.

Thanks,
    Ellie
    aphroditelaughs

• sunset_in
    15 years ago

Hi,

I am interested in any of your larkspur. Please check my list for possible trade.

Thanks,

Karen

• daisy_lee
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa,

I would LOVE to trade for your Japanese Maple 'Orangeola' and possibly some others. I have been looking for the Orangeola for ages and hope you still have some :)

Please look at my seed list and let's trade!

Thanks!

Carol

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Hi Melissa, I've fresh Salvia "Lady in Red" -in bloom again now, Hyacinth Bean -Ruby Moon (also white), Chocolate Silk MG and if you look at my trade list may be more?

I am interested in your Sweet Pepper mix ,German Chamomile, Cosmos Psyche White, Verbena Peaches and Cream and Zinnia Peppermint. Let me know, thanks.

GB Bea

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa, I am sending you an email! Thanks, Melinda

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa,
    You have a lovely list and variety of seeds. Sending you an email.

Cindy : )

• jen_frazier
    15 years ago

i am interested in any/all your sunflower and zinnia!
    i have japanese morning glory and blue pea vine.
    plmk!
    J

• lauranell
    15 years ago

Hi,

I have your apricot foxgloves. You can check my list to see if there is anything else I have you might want, will send an email with my wants.

Lauranell

• Alan Parkman
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa,

You indicate in your trade list that you are looking for anything Chocolate. I have Chocolate Scented Perennial Sunflower tubers. I am interested in trading some of these tubers for some Bread Poppies-Mixed Colors, German Chamomile and Nasturtiums-any. Are you interested?

• User
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa, I see you have a lot of offers but if you are still looking to trade I would love to try your:
    Dahlia giants
    Hollyhock creme de chassis & margaret
    Lantana camera
    tithonia goldfinger and aztec sun
    verbena peaches and cream

I have a few chocolate flake sweet peas, high scent, (lots of other comm. ones), chocolate MG. Comm. sunflowers- big blush, double shine, bicentenary, citrus, taiyo, earth walker, italian white, claret., I also have some chocolate daisy from a trade chocolate coleus from my garden. Lots comm. and collected zinnias.

Thanks, Ronnie

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you everybody for all the responses. I have been overwhelmed with offers, LOL. I have agreed to some trades now and my have list is starting to reflect that, so make sure to double check that I have what you want. I have been trying to respond with everybody to let you know if I'm interested in a trade. If you posted before this post, but have not gotten a response by morning, double check with me.

Thanks
    Melissa

• gailwill
    15 years ago

I would love to have some of your herbs. Please take a look at my list to see if there is anything we can trade for.
    Gail

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I'm presently fermenting seeds of "Japanese oxheart" heirloom tomatoes- The blossoms were open pollinated & not bagged, according to the grower.

The tomatoes the seeds came from were delicious. Pink, dense, velvety textured, slightly sweet. And very few seeds. Even my hubby, who normally doesn't comment on tomatoes as long as they are fresh, is hooked. He actually told me he wants me to plant this one for him. If the seeds come true it will have been well worth planting them! :)

I'm ACHING to plant a few types of strawberries... especially Fragissimo and Mignonette! It would be awesome if I could trade for your seeds instead of having to buy them.

I'm also intrigued by your "painted black" viola...Please see if my tradelist has anything else of interest to you. :)

I hope we can work out a trade.
    Grovespirit

Here is a link that might be useful: japanese oxheart tomato

Original Author
    15 years ago

Grovespirit,
    I'm interested in the Jap. Oxheart tom seeds (when would they be ready?) and was wondering if you have any photo's of the Scarlet Runner Bean Insuk's Wang Kong? I can't find any info on it.

Melissa

• strmywthr3
    15 years ago

hello!

I'm interested in your:

penstemon
    - chocolate drop
    - white plains beardtongue
    - palmer
    snapdragon - night & day
    munstead lavendar
    basil - Italian cameo - large leaf container
    hidcote lavender

I have pink ice tomato and amazon chocolate tomato. check my trade list for others.

thanks!
    Barbi

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

Hi,I'd like to trade providing I have any seeds you can use.I'm interested in your basil large leaf Italian cameo,dark opal basil,profumo di genova basil,bronze fennel,sweet pepper mix,snapdragon day & night and penstemon chocolate drop.LMK if you want to trade..Debbie

• melis001
    15 years ago

I am interested in your...

"Angel's Choir"
    "Jersey Cream, California Poppy" T
    "Venus" C- 2 more trades left
    "Black Peony" C
    "Purple Jester" C
    "Coral Reef" C
    Basil
    "Profumo Di Genova" C Renee's Garden
    "Windowbox Mini Basil" C Renee's Garden
    "French Perfume Lavender" C Renee's Garden
    "French Thyme" C Renee's Garden
    Oregano, True Greek C Renee's Garden
    Sage, Italian Aromatic C Renee's garden
    Rosemary, French C Renee's Garden

Please check out my trade list. I hope to hear from you soon.
    Melissa

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Hi Melissa, I'm interested in the following seeds, check my trade list for a possible trade.
    Adenophora, Lady Bells
    Catchfly "Carmine Pink"
    Coral Bell's "Purple Palace"
    Jewel's of Opar
    Morning Glory "Split Personality"
    Rudbeckia "Irish Eye's"
    Sunflower "Cinnamon Sun" & "Drop Dead Red mix"
    Lavender "French Perfume Lavender"
    Tomato "God Love" C Tomato Fest & "Camp Joy"
    Thanks,
    Deb
    (godsgardener)

Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you to everybody that I worked out a trade with. I started getting some stuff in the mail and I have started sending everybody's out. I went through my list and did an update, there is still a decent amount left if somebody's interested............

Melissa

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I'm interested but I never heard from you,I'm assuming I didn't have any seeds you could use?Debbie

Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry Deb, I thought I got back to you? You do have some stuff I'm interested in, but the penstemon chocolate drop you want is spoken for. Is there anything else you see you like? I am interested in your:

Turtlehead (unknown color)
    asiatic lily(color unknown)
    Lilium formosanum

Do you have any other seeds?

Melissa

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I checked your wants and I can offer chocolate daisy and for dark foliage black pearl peppers.I have hundreds of seeds but not your wants.I can narrow my wants to snapdragon day/night,basil profumo di genova and large leaf italian basil.I will send turtlehead,asiatic lily and lilium formosunum.LMK if this is ok.Debbie

Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Debbie, yes that's fine. I'll send my:
    snapdragon day/night
    basil profumo di genova
    large leaf italian basil

for your:
    turtlehead
    asiatic lily
    lilium formosunum
    I'll send you a email.

Melissa

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

I am interested in these seeds. I am including a link to my trade list but also have some older seeds that I am offering in another post. I will include a link in the next post as I don't think two will work. I am also interested in your pot makers if you would let me know what you would want for them. Thanks for your consideration, Les (love2GardenNC)

Hollyhock 'Peaches & Dreams'

Larkspurs
    'Parisian Pink'
    'Galilee Blue'
    'Kingsize Scarlet'
    'Frosted Skies'

Nigella 'Red Jewel'

Sunflower 'Cinnamon Sun'

Tomato 'God's Love'

Here is a link that might be useful: Tradelist

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

Link to my other post, Les (Love2GardenNC)

Here is a link that might be useful: Older seed

Original Author
    15 years ago

sorry, but this is closed. I am out of most of it and I just sold the pot makers on Ebay.

Melissa1977

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!