SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boggardner

Newbie, looking to trade or SASBE for seeds

boggardner
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am going to be honest by saying I am very new to this seeds trading and gardening in general. Having grown-up on a grazing dairy farm I know quiet a bit about cows and hay but having moved to Mass after college I�ve decided that gardening is the best hobby to keep me sane after working my office job all week. My brief gardening experience includes growing tomatoes, peppers and leaf lettuce in containers last year. This year I am being ambitious and trying some raised beds since I live on a bog and the yard soil is rather sandy. My family was kind enough to supply me with a good variety of vegetable seeds from Rohrer�s (from Lancaster, PA) for this year.

They were actually over generous and I don�t think I will use nearly half the seeds I�ve been supplied with. However I am feeling more ambitious and while originally had planned to buy tomatoes and pepper plants, would now like to try using my grow light to start these veggies from seeds but haven�t purchased any yet. Through some searching and reading I found this site and looking through a number of posts there are an overwhelming variety of tomatoes and peppers out there and I am not sure where to begin. So I would love to trade some of my purchased seeds for some items on my want list but am also willing to send stamped envelopes to those who don�t need anything I have to trade.

Looking forward to corresponding with the gardeners out there!

Here is a link that might be useful: My List

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery