SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lexiebmax05

Any other plants that get blight??

lexiebmax05
13 years ago

So I just noticed 3 of my tomato plants have blight, I'm assuming early blight. I had this problem last year and noticed it early, sprayed them with fungicide once a week and kept it in check. I sprayed all tools and tomato cages also last year when I put them up for the winter. I rotated all my plants this year so my tomatoes are planted at least 50 feet away from the spot they were last year but I guess that wasn't far enough because its back again. First question is, before we bought this house 2 years ago, there was no garden where we have one now so is this something I brought in from a plant I bought?? We live in the country so we don't have close neighbors and I'm pretty sure none of the ones on our road even plant a garden. Also, are tomatoes and potatoes the only plants that can get blight? I have corn planted in the place where I planted the tomatoes last year and its doing great. I just want to make sure for next year because I'm going to find a place wayyyyy away from my garden to plant my tomatoes next year. Man I hate this stupid stuff!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH