SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pic_it_up2005

I know this doesn't belong here but...

pic_it_up2005
15 years ago

this is the forum I'm most active in and I feel like I want to post this. I put in conversation so hopefully it wont be a big deal...

First of all, in short...

I'm only 21, and recently discovered hydroponic gardening! I haven't look back since. I own and run a Photography studio with my incredible future wife (we tie the knot may 2nd)

I have decided to go back to college for the second time but this time around getting my degree in botany! I really love this whole plant growing experience and I am a bit of a nerd. I have just fallen in love with the idea of working in this field for the rest of my life. Don't get me wrong, I love my photography and will always do it but owning your own business in these times is a scary thing.

The whole reason I'm posting this though is I'm scared to death. I sit now almost 1 A.M. and can't sleep because of it. My finance is being so supportive in all of this. Her support is such a blessing, she is better then I deserve. I just can't seem to shake this "it's now or never" feeling though. If I don't go for it, I will live the rest of my life wondering where it could have taken me. I've never felt this way, and I know I'm still young but I have a good life and we are begining to settle down into our cozy little 100 year old 4 room house. I just have to take a shot of this, it may be my only shot. I hope I can live up to it.

I really just felt like I wanted to share that, not really sure what response I'm looking for (if any)

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus