SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

A few pics of my projects! :)

agirlsgirl
15 years ago

Hi all! Here are a few pics of what I have going on here....

This first one is the latest bed I am digging,it isnt complete yet,because of this horrid weather.The rectangular chunk of grass is to get flipped yet,the strip of grass you see to the right is going to be a wood chip path.This will be my part sun garden.

{{gwi:30641}}

This is where the dog pen used to be,:(. It will be my tropical garden with an area for a memorial for my beloved pets we have lost. There are raised beds surrounding it to the left and behind,those will be the kids gardens. I removed a row of pavers from the front and right side to make room for plantings,please excuse the mess,it isnt complete and is harboring some of my ws babies!

{{gwi:30642}}

Here is an existing bed that needs planted,this is right off of the side porch where we spend alot of time,so I must make it fantastic!

{{gwi:30643}}

This is where all that awful Bishops weed was,it is now gone and ready to plant! This will be mostly columbine,I will add a few others for color through out the season.

{{gwi:30644}}

{{gwi:30645}}

This will be the veggie garden,not as grand as some of yours,but all I have space for! The dogs pen has come in handy,and to think DH was going to give it to someone with a dog...lol..

{{gwi:30646}}

I have more going on that I need to take pics of,when I do I will be back to share! :)

Comments (16)

Sponsored