SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ls8989

focal point ideas

ls8989
11 years ago

Deviant and other talented people - I have this giant wedding party on Aug 11th and I'm trying as hard as I can to finish this project, including now reworking the darn walkway. The last thing I think I need is a focal point for the end of this side entrance to the back yard. I can't seem to figure out how to post more than one photo at a time - can someone help me with this? Here's the walkway as you enter the arbor gate and head towards the yard. This gravel path deadheads into a wide sunny area (used to shady until we removed the giant dead oak two months ago) and is currently planted with a nice, healty Oakleaf Hydrangea, Beauty Berry shrubs, Varigated Red Twig and Yellow Twig Dogwoodk bushes. I think I may need something that grabs the eye as you walk down this path. Beyond this open area on the left is my compost bin and firewood stacks, lots of shade, oaks, azaleas. I don't want to move that oakleaf but, I can move the twig dogwoods or a couple of beauty berry shrubs around if need be.

{{gwi:39350}}

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths