SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jim_6b

Flat Rate Box of Echinacea tennesseensis

jim_6b
14 years ago

I've been getting my beds ready for winter today, pulling weeds separating bulbs and thinning out my coneflowers.

I have between 30 and 40 Echinacea tennesseensis coneflower plants I need to find a good home for. These plants are 1 to 2 years old. Many are blooming size.

I'm offering 1 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box to the first person who responds here and also emails me at jmangrum@setelecom.com. U.S. only and no trades.

You pay the postage and they are yours. Postage for the Flat Rate Box is $10.35. I do not accept checks but will take a Money Order. Stamps would be easier but I don't want to receive (24) 44 cent stamps. I know at one time you could buy a stamp for $4.60. A couple of those and the rest in smaller stamps would be better. I'll check with my local P.O. and see what's available.

Once I receive your postage I will contact you and let you know when I will mail the plants. I usually ship on Mondays or Tuesdays. Please have your beds prepped and ready for planting. If you want me to wait a few weeks before I ship let me know.

If you want to check me out on the Rates and Review Exchanges forum do a search for jim_6b. I have sent out boxes of these flowers in the past.

Thanks

jim_6b

Comments (2)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner