SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvdaytimeactivities

WANTED: Blackberry,Coriscan Mint,Thimbleberry,Rose, Kiwi

Hi, newbie here:

Does anyone have Blackberry(organic); Thimbleberry(doesn't need to be organic); Coriscan Mint ( Mentha requienii ); or an edible Rose(organic).

Although I'm open to interacting online and via mail, --I would prefer to get things in person somewhere near me in West LA/ Santa Monica area( especially as it would be great to know more edible gardeners in my local community). Right now I have organic Pitaya( Dragon Fruit) to trade( both magenta and white fleshed), and organic Bergamot, and organic Aloe Vera. I hope to soon also have the things mentioned above & then would be able to trade from them too.

Also if anyone has a Golden/Yellow fleshed Kiwi Plant that I can either trade for or buy, or know of where I can purchase one, that would be great too. I would like a self-fertile Kiwi, but am also interested in a compatible male that will increase its fruitfulness. If I get these I will be happy to trade from them as well.

Thank you so much!

~Diana

p.s. it said in the guidelines not to make duplicate posts: but if you post in a forum, wait and get no response, --is it then OK to try a different forum

Comment

Sponsored