SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thatcrazyplantlady

HAVE Daylilies Cannas, Arundo, Passiflora, Painted Fingernails

thatcrazyplantlady
14 years ago

I have several named and unnamed daylilies for trade. Each trade would consist of a double fan. Foliage will be trimmed for shipping.

I also have some large rhizomes for Canna Red Dazzler, a tall canna (7-8 ft in my garden) with red blooms streaked sometimes with orange (looks fiery!) and huge green leaves. The foliage will be trimmed for shipping.

I also have some Arundo Donax, a beautiful member of the reed/cane family, looks a bit like bamboo. In the spring it starts out with white foliage with thin green stripes. New shoots also start out white. During the heat of summer, it becomes gray-green. Mine is currently about 10 ft tall with pretty plumes. The rhizomes I have are large; the foliage will be trimmed.

I also have Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) vines and clarodendron bungeii (Mexican Hydrangea) plants.

I also have Painted Fingernails Bromeliad--a pretty brom with maroon-pink tips.

You can see my trade list for other plants I have to offer.

I'm looking for:

other named daylilies with a love/romance theme

DOUBLE peonies

unusual penstemons

monardas

named Japanese Irises

named Louisiana Irises

Canna Constitution

dinnerplate hibiscus

Confederate Rose Hibiscus (double pink)

White Texas Star Hibiscus

Beauty Berry bush

purple vitex (chaste tree)

ginko tree

Chocolate mint

Gold Dust Acuba shrub

other unusual perennials

No tropicals or houseplants please.

I'm also in need of Frontline and Heartgard, at least a year's supply of each for an 80 lb dog. He's currently on both and is heartworm free.

Check my trade list for other info. There's a link under Daylilies where you can see pictures of my daylilies.

Due to the cost of postage, I like to do bigger trades consisting of multiple plants. If interested, let me know.

Thank you.

Comments (3)

Sponsored